Hot Air Balloon Ride Tips are what you need to have a tension free balloon ride. Hot air balloon ride is an opportunity come true for anyone doing it for the first time. And for those who have done it a few times, adventure seems sparse all the time.
“Nothing can be beautified with balloons”
It’s never too late to go and enjoy a balloon ride. Come and hop on a fabulous hot air balloon across the blue sky and yellow sunshine. No age, no gender, no caste has enough courage to pull anyone back from having a balloon ride. But as they say, exceptions are always there. You have to be fit (which isn’t that hard! Is that it?) To be able to make this world-class journey.
The basket attached to the balloon does not have a seat, therefore you will stand for the entire duration of the flight. After all, the ride is so thrilling that who wants to sit while in the sky? Here are some useful and informative hot air balloon rides for you.
Useful tips for hot air balloon rides:
· Try not to bring small children as the size of the balloon basket is quiet small and young children are often restless when in confined areas. Additionally, baskets are usually four feet high, and young children will have difficulty seeing up (unless carried by an adult).
· Adults must escort children under 12 years for the Hot Air Balloon. The best time to enjoy Balloons is after sunrise when the wind is calm.
· The clothes worn during the balloon should be exactly what you are wearing for the hiking trip. So, get your sturdy shoes, boots, sunglasses, gloves and a hat. Always carry additional film for photography with you.
· You never get enough good ground shots. Choose your trip according to your needs.
· The passenger capacity in a sports balloon is 2 and a passenger balloon can carry up to 12 people. …